Seeking an experienced Factory Manager to plan, supervise and co-ordinate overall operations of the company.
Project Location(s): Ras Al Khaimah, UAE.
Compensation: 8000-8500 AED
- Factory mangers have to plan production activities, production meetings, machine maintaining schedules, worker schedules and budget maintenance schedules and quality of products;
- The whole industrial production has to be managed by factory managers, or they have to take care of all the features associated with a particular plant department. The safety measures have to be followed.;
- If there are any quality related issues, the factory mangers have to find out the reason and ensure that it is not repeated;
- A factory manger has to collaborate and meet with other managers. Liaison with the financial department is of much significance;
- Ensure that receiving and shipping schedules are followed accurately
- See to it that the workers always abide by the safety rules associated with the industry;
- They need to attend the scheduled corporate meetings and training;
- Conduct performance reviews of employees.
- Minimum 8 years experience in pressure vessel, steel fabrication, tanks, heat exchange.
- Candidate with UAE Driving Licence