Seeking an experienced Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems Mechanic to perform various technical and non-technical activities in the support of facilities maintenance overseas in Qatar. Equipment ranges from residential to industrial and commercial equipment.
The applicant must be an HVAC technician in residential and light commercial construction, and will assist in the installment and maintenance of HVAC units. The HVAC technician will operate from the rough-in phase to the finish phase in new construction and remodels.
- Inspections, maintain, repair and install HVAC equipment (chillers, air handling units, VAV Boxes, variable frequency drives, fan coil units, DX systems, duct, filters etc.) and maintain available back-up assets on hand to ensure operational levels;
- Ensure all installations are in compliance with local regulations, and that the unit will provide efficient heating and air conditioning for the spaces;
- Check for ventilation efficiency of the system and make adjustments if necessary;
- Perform Quality Assurance monitoring of others performing HVAC work and prepare reports;
- Perform preventive level III maintenance tasks on complex equipment.
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Candidate must have experience in maintenance of AHU, Fan coil units, VAV / CAV Boxes, Precision cooling units and changing compressor in Split & Window AC