Seeking an experienced Plumbing Foreman to lead, assist and delegate responsibility to plumbers for ongoing site maintenance, responsive service and installation.
Project Location(s): Kuwait
Compensation: 300-500 KD
- Locates and marks spots for opening in walls and floors for installation of pipes and equipment;
- Cuts or drills holes and openings in walls and floors;
- Sets sleeves, thimbles or prepares passages for pipe fittings;
- Performs cutting, threading, and pipe bending;
- Places and connects air, gas, and water fixtures and facilities such as hydrants, water mains, water closets, lavatories, showers, sinks, dish washing machines, heaters, and stoves;
- Tests joints and pipes systems for leaks;
- Adjusts and repairs leaky taps/faucets or clogged drains;
- Maintains and repairs exterior water lines, sewer lines and storm drains;
- Flushes and disinfects systems;
- Responsible for the safe operation, cleanliness and operator maintenance of assigned vehicle;
- Prepares and completes required documentation;
- Observes and complies with applicable safety/environmental standards and safe work practices;
- Performs other duties assigned.
- Minimum 5 years experience.